When using the colour Green in design you are adding a natural colour to the space. The colour will also bring in the feeling of peace, nature, fresh, and balance to the space.
Here is a peek into a few of my favorite Greens.......
I use the following from The Canadiana Paint Palette:
- Telegraph Cove CH 062 - trend green at the moment light airy, fresh.
- Juan de Fuca CH 060 - a neutral green -perfect in a Mud Room
- Three Sisters CH 058 - an olive green that works well in a room needing warmth, such as a family lounge or library/den.
From Behr Paints, I have used this Green in several kitchens........
- Asparagus - perfect balance with white cabinets - fresh n ' vibrant. It can also be paired well with green subway tile, or layering whites throughout the space. A colour your eye will not tire of, :)
The Greens we are seeing in design have tend to have yellow undertones, creating that fresh vibrant feeling. This tends to be perfect for shades in a kitchen, laundry & mud rooms or in an entrance.
I love the names of paint colours, what an amazing job it must be to title paints! It can be true, that colour is an interpretation and feeling (creating mood), and well all do these task differently. But I suspect that sometimes we are guilty at choosing that colour with reference to the name of the paint chip!
- Eco Green by Behr........the natural shade of green! This is the perfect new trend tone of green, and truly a beautiful one to check out. :)
When creating a natural colour palette possibly with layering whites, browns, or greys and you want to add colour - GREEN is a natural choice.
The colour of your walls is not only the base for designing your space, but it maintains the colour of
Happy Green Colour Hunting..........