Here we are saying Good Bye to the month of March, we have covered so many topics & shared more interior design information its unbelievable. Here are the top highlights from our discussions based on YOUR viewing ratings.....I know there is RATINGS!
1. Diving into the history and meaning of the colour Green. How we relate the environment and nature to the colour, and our viewing experience. The Canadian colour palette and pairings of West Coast Design.
2. The top green colour was Weeden, the colour of growth by General Paints, followed by Mermaid Net by Behr Paints. Stunning! And of course the runner up was Jade by Pratt & Lambert, an exotic Green -Blue.
3. The most reviewed blog was Magic Mushrooms, and the whimsy of nature and green.
4. The daily blog of Today's Colour Story, has had amazing ratings and I love how many Greens we spoke about over the month of March.
5. Discussion and knowledge on the Greens of Sustainability and Leed Certification, check. The direction on where we can find materials from Greenworks Hardware to the Restore.
6. The event roll out of Save a Space contest! This coincides with our new Designer Online service, I am really excited viewing some of the rooms that have been sent and equally for the end result of the chosen SPACE. ;0 Keep them coming!
7. Lighting! Yes we looked at the green lights from Vancouver sky-rises, to task lights - The Bankers Light, and how wooden orbs of vainer can be created for an organic green alternative and sculptural design. There are truly endless choices in green lighting from the bulb to the fixture, choose creatively and make a statement.
8. The top photo was on the Designer Adventures of Welcome Spring Vancouver, living the postcard.
9. Wallpaper, we looked at many amazing wallpapers and in review I think my favorite was Opera House found Anthroplogie, by Trove Fucco based on a photograph from 1836.
10. Green is nature, no matter how we look at it we are incorporating that feeling of peace and comfort into our space. We looked at creating vignettes that are seasonal, also for special events adding character and whimsy to them - like in St. Patrick's Day. Or how about the living in the green, Tree House Tuesday from childhood to adults we can still embrace this style. I look forward to exploring more TreeHouses next month too. Finally, how to add that touch to a room? Yes always remember the fresh touch of colour through simple arrangements - Posies.
There was soooo much more we looked, and please feel free to look back through the blogs and Facebook posts and rediscover the Greens you loved. Until then.....WHEW! That wraps up the first edition of the Top Ten of the month review.........and the journey continues to April! Get Ready.........